Pitch Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=450zaGEmspE - Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_BRFIQheI - Part 2
So one of the questions was, what inspired me to make this documentary? I struggled to answer this because there were many factors that wanted me to create this video. However the one factor that inspired me the most was my uncle who played league football and tried to become professional but never had the chance.
A question was asked if there was an element of bias to Asian footballers getting into the premier league? This was a good question however I didnt really reply as well as I should have. At that moment I was not sure what to say because I was not prepared. I did not answer that question to my best of abilities. In a way pushed it aside and said that Asian players are not good as other players referring to skill.
The next question was about generalisation of how football is and how its the same with cricket. I sort of said how asians had to work there way up in cricket and its not really generalised but its more down to the individual.
Comments
Post a Comment